Article 1: Definitions
In these terms and conditions the terms listed below shall bear the meaning given to them:
- Mirra Sportevents BV: a trading name of the private company with limited liability Mirra Sportevents BV (see Article 10 for more details).
- Ticket: the admission ticket for an event.
III. Buyer: the person who concludes an agreement with Mirra Sportevents BV to provide tickets (admission tickets) for events such as concerts, matches, etc.
- Booking confirmation: an electronic confirmation, provided by Mirra Sportevents BV, of the booking made by the buyer, that is sent by Mirra Sportevents BV to the email address specified by said buyer or that is issued to said buyer.
Article 2: Applicability
I. These terms and conditions shall apply to all offers, booking confirmations and agreements where Mirra Sportevents BV acts as the seller of tickets. These terms and conditions is binding and rights cannot be derived from any translation. Additions to or deviations from these terms and conditions shall only apply if explicitly accepted by Mirra Sportevents BV. No rights can be derived from any promises made by any Mirra Sportevents BV employee unless they have been explicitly confirmed by Mirra Sportevents BV.
- In accordance with Article 7:46i paragraph 3 of the Dutch Civil Code, the information obligations of Article 7:46c of the Dutch civil code and the rights as granted by Article 7:46d of the Dutch Civil Code do not apply to services provided by Mirra Sportevents BV.
Article 3: Placement of orders
- An order by the buyer shall be deemed to have been placed by the buyer if: (i) said buyer has specified in the Mirra Sportevents BV booking procedure which ticket(s) said buyer wishes to receive, (ii) said buyer has filled in the other information required, and (iii) this booking has been received by Mirra Sportevents BV after it has been sent.
- An order by the buyer shall also be deemed to have been placed if said buyer has passed on all the required information through the phone to Mirra Sportevents BV.
III. An order shall be final once Mirra Sportevents BV has acknowledged receipt of the order by sending an order/booking confirmation. Terms and conditions are accepted when the order is final.
Article 4: Prices
- Reselling is involved in relation to the sale of tickets by Mirra Sportevents BV. Mirra Sportevents BV prices will be different from the prices that may be specified on the tickets themselves and the buyer cannot derive any rights from these prices. All costs are included in Mirra Sportevents BV prices excluding shipment costs.
II.Prices are expressed in € (Euro) or $ (USD) unless otherwise specified.
III. The price is unique for each order. The price may vary with every order.
- Mirra Sportevents BV prices are subject to fluctuations related to the demand for and the availability of tickets. The buyer cannot derive any rights from increases or reductions of prices once said buyer has placed an order. The price confirmed to the buyer at the time of ordering will therefore remain the effective price.
Article 5: Payment
- Payment must take place using one of the methods specified on the Mirra Sportevents BV website or, as a departure from this, using a method to be further specified by Mirra Sportevents BV.
- If paying by using a credit card, the data shall be sent through a secure server. Mirra Sportevents BV shall request authorization from the card issuer or the credit card payment.
III. If paying by means of a credit card, the buyer must provide a copy of a valid identity card and credit card at the first request of Mirra Sportevents BV. Mirra Sportevents BV shall be entitled to demand from the buyer that said buyer use a different payment method than the one that has been selected.
- Credit card payments will be debited by Mirra Sportevents BV.
- All payments will be taken in Euro or US Dollars.
Article 6: Delivery of tickets
- Mirra Sportevents BV aims at ensuring buyers receive tickets at least two to five (2-5) days prior to the event. Tickets can be delivered as paper tickets, print-at-home tickets or mobile tickets. This depends on our suppliers and the event organiser, how Mirra Sportevents B.V. get the tickets delivered. In some cases, clients have to collect the tickets at an address provided from Mirra Sportevents B.V. Please note that if the buyer order more tickets for several matches, tickets may be delivered to you at different times. Some sport and football tickets will be delivered one to two (1-2) days before the event takes place. To that extend, please provide us with your hotel details/ correct email address. In some cases the tickets will be delivered on the day of the event. If you are an international customer, please expect the tickets to arrive one to three (1-3) days before the scheduled event, due to the late release of some tickets.
If the event organiser/supplier send us the tickets as mobile tickets, the buyer have to follow the instructions from the event organiser and/or Mirra Sportevents B.V. how to access the tickets on the mobile ticket application.
If the event organiser/supplier send Mirra Sportevents B.V. the tickets as print-@-home tickets, the buyer have to provide Mirra Sportevents B.V. with a correct email address. The buyer have to follow the instructions provided by Mirra Sportevents B.V. how to print the tickets. Mirra Sportevents BV shall not be held liable should delivery of the tickets fail due to provision of an incorrect email address by the buyer.
If paper tickets, Mirra Sportevents B.V. will send by courier at the address as specified by the buyer unless nobody is available to receive them. Mirra Sportevents BV shall not be held liable should delivery of the tickets fail due to provision of an incorrect address by the buyer. Should the buyer not accept, pick up or have picked up a ticket sent to said buyer, and the ticket is returned to Mirra Sportevents BV by Courier or any local courier service, said buyer shall be obliged to compensate Mirra Sportevents BV for the costs incurred in relation to the return shipment. At the request of the buyer and on advance payment of the shipment costs involved, Mirra Sportevents BV will resend the tickets to said buyer.
- Shipment and issue shall be at the expense of the buyer. Shipment costs are also applicable to hotel delivery.
III. In deviation to the provisions related to delivery, Mirra Sportevents BV may choose a different delivery method than specified above, for example, by having the tickets delivered to the reception of a hotel specified by the buyer. It is the responsibility of the buyer to notify the occupant of the delivery address specified by said buyer of the delivery of the tickets. If you have not received your tickets 48 hours before the event, please email or phone us during business hours. Mirra Sportevents BV may deliver the tickets up to the moment the event starts, for example until the kick-off in football matches.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to provide Mirra Sportevents BV with the correct delivery address. At any time the buyer is obliged to inform Mirra Sportevents BV of any change in address.
- When the occasion arises and in particular in relation to music and/or sporting events, tickets may display a name that does not match the name of the buyer of the ticket.
- The buyer of a ticket supplied by Mirra Sportevents BV must behave as a good and orderly visitor of events and must follow instructions given by or due to the organizer of an event to be visited by said buyer as well as by the competent authorities. Please note that tickets for football matches are for the team playing at home unless stated otherwise. You may not be allowed to enter the venue in case you are wearing clothes in support of the visiting team. Doing so is therefore at the risk of the buyer.
VII. The quality categories specified by Mirra Sportevents BV for tickets shall not harmonize with any categories used by the organizer of the event for which the tickets have been issued. The buyer cannot derive any rights from the category class and/or ranking. Mirra Sportevents BV retains the right to upgrade tickets without incurring further costs or obligations on its part.
VIII. The buyer of a ticket supplied by Mirra Sportevents BV must obtain information himself or herself in relation to instructions given by or on behalf of the organizer of the event or the authorities as well as changes with regard to the event such as starting times and similar. Mirra Sportevents BV shall not have any obligation to further inform the buyer of the ticket regarding this
- Please note that it is the responsibility of the buyer to be informed about the correct dates and starting times of concerts and events. Football matches, especially, may be postponed or moved one day earlier, in very short notice to the match, due to television rights. Mirra Sportevents BV cannot influence this.
- Lost, stolen or damaged tickets cannot be duplicated.
Article 7: Technical issues
In the event of any technical issues from the event organizer side, software developer and/or from the clients side (included but not limited to mobile application, connectivity, etc.), Mirra Sportevents B.V. does not bear any responsibility whatsoever. No refund shall be eligible in the given case. However, Mirra Sportevents B.V. shall take the initiative to fully support the client with any possible means.
Article 8: Cancellation due to Calamity
When games or tournaments are cancelled or held without spectators because of influences out of the power of Mirra Sportevents (Weather influences, Terror Attacks & Epidemics), Mirra Sportevents is not responsible for such and no refund will be issued.
Article 9: Special provisions and liability
Except for intent or gross culpability by Mirra Sportevents BV or by its managing subordinates, and except for that which has been stipulated elsewhere in these general conditions, Mirra Sportevents BV cannot be liable for any damages suffered by buyers or third parties.
Article 11: Payment terms, due date/ Delay / Non-Payment
In case client did not pay on time (due date) or pay too late after the agreed payment terms, Mirra Sportevents B.V. has the right to do the following:
– Cancel the contract.
– Payments already paid will not be refunded
– All contract rules will be over ruled in case of not paying in time
Article 12: Information from and about Mirra Sportevents BV
- Mirra Sportevents BV is not associated to any official point of sale or organizer.
- Mirra Sportevents BV is not the organizer of the event, but merely sells the tickets issued by the organizer. Mirra Sportevents BV is an independent company and therefore not affiliated with the organizer of the event. In addition, we wish to point out that at the time of the original sale of these tickets, terms and conditions of sale may have been declared applicable by the organizer of the event, on the basis of which the organizer reserves the right to prohibit the resale of tickets.
Article 13: Applicable law
This agreement shall be governed by Dutch law. Insofar as deviating from statutory jurisdiction rules is allowed, the competent court shall examine all disputes that may occur between Mirra Sportevents BV and the buyer within the District of Enschede.